Updated: Jul 24, 2022
Affirmations are an easy and free yet very powerful way to reprogram and shape your experience. Affirmations help us restructure old belief systems and focus our energy on the more desirable, positive experiences that we would rather attract into our lives. An affirmation can also quickly bring about a shift in our energy levels, attitudes and emotional state, and it stimulates the flow of creative Source Energy in ways that are too wonderful to understand. The power of affirmations, whether mentally or verbally, is freely available to all to change, grow, create and become more.
For this weeks challenge - chose one affirmation and repeat it 10 times in the morning and 10 at night, or more if it makes you feel good. Set an alarm or put up a reminder somewhere - just don't forget. Make sure that your affirmation is affirmative/positive, stating as an existing fact the circumstances that you wish to experience. Remember that intention is key because it fuels your affirmation with the vast creative power of the Universe.
Here are a few examples by Louise Hay that can help you make your own affirmation.
- Life loves me!
- All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. I am safe!
- I forgive myself and set myself free.
- I prosper wherever I turn.
- Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
- I am healthy, whole, and complete.
- I am greeted by love wherever I go.
- I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.
- My body appreciates how I take care of it.
- My income is constantly increasing.
And ours, of course - I Am Life!
Never assume that something can't change. - Everything can change!